RobsCPNE has helped THOUSANDS of students pass since April 2008 Current Version compliant (19th and 20th ed.) Videos/Ebooks updated 8/23/13 LECTURES ARE ONLY THE FIRST STEP !! - PRACTICING AT HOME WILL GET YOU PROFICIENT SO YOU CAN PASS !!
UPDATES TO WEBSITE: (current 20th edition compliant - updated 08/23/2013)
There are numerous people to congratulate that I have neglected to do so and for that I apologize - I will be updating all very soon.
All material is updated to the 20th edition. Some of you might be testing in the 19th until October so I left information in there, but honestly there were not many changes that we haven't been doing already. For a list of changes click HERE
Another round of success stories were sent in recently - Congratulations to Teresa, Shani P. Williams, and Stacy Keathley - All new additions to the CPNE slayers club !
It was a successful weekend for Kristen Hahl, Ryan Clifford, and Emily Barbera. Some people just don't know when to quit and for these students, that is a good thing !
Clarification videos are fixed and ready to be viewed
Two things today -
1) Congratulations to Aubree Mages for passing this last weekend - She is one of those 1st time passers that I am always impressed with. It took me 2 tries to pass !
2) Their is a problem with the coding of the CLARIFICATION videos. I have my web site developer on the case and I hope it is resolved within the next couple of days. Ok, everyone - get back to studying !
Sorry so long in updating, but congratulations to Jolene Macleod and Wilmyne Leger. If I left you out of this round of congratulations, just drop me an E-mail and I will post your information. Also, check out the EXPERIENCES tab for Jolene's story. She was on her 3rd attempt and she made it ! Very inspiring for all those students who might feel that this test is overwhelming.....
The Ravens win the super bowl and another student passes the CPNE - A big congratulations to J.H. for breezing through the test when others stumbled......Read the E-mail she sent to me in the REVIEWS tab
The CARE PLAN CLASS is over and there was a lot of great information presented. You can still view the recording by clicking on the CARE PLAN CLASS tab above.
Also, A BIG congratulations to Johanna (last name withheld) for passing the CPNE last weekend. The CPNE test can be beaten !
Just a quick update - the Care Plan Class will be Sunday, January 27th at 3 PM MST. I will have the link to watch the class in the CARE PLAN CLASS tab listed above. Remember - the class is free
A new year and a new success story.....Congratulations to Rhonda Ferrell for passing in Atlanta today. That's a new years resolution that I wish everyone would complete
Congratulations to Jenny Cooke and Deborah Muntian for passing recently. Excellent work, ladies. Also, the FREE CARE PLAN CLASS will be available in January. Click on the CARE PLAN CLASS tab above to be notified when the class is available (Class is FREE FOR ALL)
A lot of things to update:
1) Congratulations to Jackie Smith - read her thoughts in the REVIEWS section as well as the EXPERIENCES section for a more detailed look
2) 19th edition changes are in. There was really only 4 changes and only 1 that I have not been teaching so it is almost like there were no changes. Take a look at them in the AOC and LAB SIM Ebooks which you can download for FREE in the EBOOKS tab
3) STUDY PARTNERS information has been updated. There are now Students available to you for help who have "been there and done that" OR are currently going through the same thing as you. You can download the study partners Ebook in the EBOOK section. Good luck to all !!
Thank you and congratulations to Michael Vincent on sending in his thoughts after passing the CPNE this last weekend....